Potash Mobilizing Microorganism
KMB (Potash Mobilizing Microorganism) is biological potash supplement for soil & plant. It is abundant in soil rocks and minerals in in accessible form. It plays major role in plant growth. It is produced by highly equipped recently developed Biotechnology.
Composition: Kmb Formulation Contains 1×107 cfu/ml Frateuria aurentia
Mechanism Of Action
Potash Mobilizing Microorganism mobilizes potash from the elementary or mixture of potassium, which can be easily absorbed by the plants. This plays a vital role in the formation of monoacids and proteins from ammonium ions, which are later absorbed by root from the soil. Plants also uptake other elements i.e. N, P & Ca which activates number of enzymes.
It Mobilizes Potash in the Plants
Improves Potash Avaibility In Soil
Helps In Photosynthesis
Benefits of Kmb
1. Mobilizes potash in all types of soil and increases yield of crops up to 15- 20%.
2. Increases resistance of crops in hot & dry condition.
3. Improves quality of fruit & grains.
4. Increases sugar contains and size of fruits.
5. Helps in proper photosynthesis.
6. Being an environment friendly biological fertilizer good alternative for chemical fertilizers.
Mixing And Application
Seed Treatment/Seed Dressing:
Use 10ml of KMB per 100ml of water or mix it with 20gm sugar/jaggery for 1kg of seeds. After that shake it thoroughly till the uniform layer of culture is being coated. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes
As per the requirement, mix the bio fertilizer in 5-10 litres of water. Later dip
the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation
Add 500ml of liquid fertilizer in 100 litres of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper