Mechanism Of Action
Provide Phosphate to the Plants
Increase The Level Of Phosphate In Soil
Improve The Fertility Of Soil
Benefits of PSB
1. It solubilizes insoluble phosphate for easy uptake by crops.
2. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
3. PSB provides most active form of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria and starts function and proliferation immediately after application in soil.
4. Reduces 25 to 40% of phosphoric fertilizers cost PSB Increases the level of available P2O5 in the soil.
5. It also improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers . It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
6. Add nutrients to the soil/make them available to the crop secrete certain
growth promoting substances.
Mixing And Application
Seed Treatment/Seed Dressing: Use 10ml of PSB per 100ml of water mix it with 20gm sugar/jaggery for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to form uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes. Root Dipping: As per the requirement, mix the bio fertilizer in 5-10 litres of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation. Soil Application: Add 500ml of biofertilizer in 100 litres of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.