Mechanism Of Action
Azospirillum Mobilizing Microorganism mobilizes potash from the elementary or mixture of potassium, which can be easily absorbed by the plants. This plays avital role in the formation of monoacids and proteins from ammonium ions, which are later absorbed by root from the soil. Plants also uptake other elements i.e. N, P & Ca which activates number of enzymes.
Increase Yield 15 to 40%
Improves Soil Properties
Ability to fix 20 to 40 kgs N/ha
Benefits of Azospirillium
1. Increases crop production in large scale.
2. Encourages Plumpness of Fruits.
3. Helps to promote root proliferation.
4. Enhances seed germination.
5. Reduces 25-30% of nitrogen fertilizers cost.
6. Being an environment friendly biological fertilizer good alternative for chemical fertilizers.
Mixing And Application
Seed Treatment/Seed Dressing: Use 10ml of Azospirillum per 100ml of water or mix it with 20gm sugar/jaggery for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to form uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes Root Dipping: As per the requirement, mix the bio fertilizer in 5-10 litres of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation Soil Application: Add 500ml of liquid fertilizer in 100 litres of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.