Mechanism Of Action
Soil Application: Apply 5 ltr of Amrutam in 1 acre of land.
Foliar application: 200 ml in 15 ltr water.
Spreading And Activator
Benefits of Amrutam
1. Mobilizes potash in all types of soil and increases yield of crops up to 15- 20%.
2. Increases resistance of crops to hot & dry condition.
3. Improves quality of fruit & grains.
4. Increases sugar contains and size of fruits.
5. Helps in proper photosynthesis.
6. Being an environment friendly biological fertilizer good alternative for chemical fertilizers.
Mixing And Application
Seed Treatment/Seed Dressing:
Use 10ml of KMB per 100ml of water or mix it with 20gm sugar/jaggery for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to form uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes.
As per the requirement, mix the bio fertilizer in 5-10 litres of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation.
Add 500ml of liquid fertilizer in 100 litres of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.