Mechanism Of Action
Use Against Soilborne Fungal Infection
Specially Use For Paddy And Sugarcane
Add Nutrients To The Soil
Benefits of Acetobacter
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
2. Adds nutrient to the soil/makes them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
3. It increases number & length of roots and shoots.
4. It improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers. It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
5. Helps the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
6. Acetobacter provides most active form of Acetobacter and starts function and proliferation immediately after application in soil.
Mixing And Application
Seed Treatment/Seed Dressing:
Use/Dilute 100 ml of Acetobacter in 100ml of water or mix it with 20gm sugar/jaggery for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to from uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes.
Mix 100 ml of Acetobacter Formulation in 5-10 litres of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation.
Add Dissolve 1 litre of Acetobacter liquid biofertilizer in 100-150 litres of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.