Composition:Rhizobium minimum 1 x 108 CFU/ml of Bradyrhizobium japonicum Bacteria.
1. Helps the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
2. Rhizobium provides most active form of Rhizobium and starts function and proliferation immediately after application in soil.
3. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
4. It increases number & length of roots and shoots.
5. It also improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers (Urea) . It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
6. Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
Seed Treatment/Seed Dreesing:
Use 100 ml of Rhizobium liquid in 300 ml of water or mix it with 20g sugar/jaggery for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to from uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes.
Dissolve 100 ml of Rhizobium liquid in 5-10 litres of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation.
Dissolve 1 litre of Rhizobium liquid fertilizer in 100-150 litres of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.